What They're Saying About The NESB
Bluegrass Unlimited Magazine, May
- "...A strong club band that offers not only originals but older tunes like Route
66 and ... I Want My Rib Back"
Eddie Stubbs, The Johnson Mountain
- "An eye on what's happening in today's country music, combined with a deep love and
respect for the classic "real" country, honky-tonk and western swing of the
1940's, 50's and 60's make the New Early Sunrise Band a force to be reckoned with."
Al Steiner, WAMU-FM 88.5
- "Good solid, non-Nashville honky-tonkin' C & W"
John Lupton, WVUD-FM 91.3
- "For those of you who still believe the sweetest sound on Earth is the growl of a
steel guitar, the New Early Sunrise Band has come to the rescue... Telephone is guaranteed
to make you hear the swinging doors and feel the sawdust under your boots.
Chris Stuart, singer &
- "High Tech Redneck had me shouting the chorus by the second go round as I drove
down the road"
Frank Godbey, music writer and
- "It's all good old swinging-door music like Buck and Merle used to do"
Ted Samsel, The Dirtball Band and
- "It don't sound like it came from anywhere's near I-95"
The New Early Sunrise Band
785 Paul Birch Drive
Crownsville, MD 21032
Back to the NESB home page.